Whilst the deadline for GDPR compliance was the 25th May 2018, in truth many businesses haven’t yet started on the change required of them to comply.
This course clears the confusion around the GDPR. It is aimed at bringing a business up to speed on the scope of the GDPR, how it’s likely to affect them, and the changes they will need to make.
Who's it for
Senior staff - managers, directors, C-level.
This session interrogates the client business, and explores:
- How GDPR will affect the business
- Data controller vs data processor
- Personal data and consent
- What systems will be affected, how, and why
- Compiling evidence of compliance
By the end of this session, delegates will:
- Have a solid understanding of the context for the GDPR
- Understand what they need to do
- Understand why they need to do it